Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shape Club
Thread: Shape Club
View Single Post
Old 9th January 2010, 12:45 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by waile View Post
Can someone tell me how to get to bandung spa? ... .
-- I have not visited BANDUNG SPA., but this is what I've been able to discover -
1.- Go to search-engine Google;
2. - In the address bar write: BANGKOK - Bandung spa.;
3.- Scroll DOWN to > Yellow.co.th, Thailand Directory: Your Online Yellow Pages & maps. Search, find & locate ! <
4.- BANDUNG SPA. will be indicated by a colored marker.

- addr.: 52/2, Tnn. Ratbutana,
Khet Ratburana, BKK. 10140.;
- co-ords.: 100.51508.E.x13.67659.N.;
- loc'n.: on Tnn. R'burana. between sois 34. & 36.;
- tel.: (02)- 816 8415.;
- web.: > http://www.aboutg.net/bandung < *

- dir'ns.:
1.- On the Chalerm Maha Nakhon tollway cross-over the Chao Phraya River by the Phra Rama IX. bridge;
2.- On the other side the 1st. major rd. over wch. you'll go will be Tnn. R'butana., (approx. 300m. inland from the river-bank.);
3.- Jump-OFF the CMN. tollway right there on its LHS., and you'll be within a stone's throw of yr. destin'n.
4.- If no p'chute. then you'll have to carry-on for approx. 1Km. to the rd. junc., come-OFF the tollway and retrace yr. path back to Tnn. R'burana.

-- As far as I can judge from my BKK. 'bus. map** 'bus. #6. is the only one that passes nearby on its way to/from King Taksin the Gt. Circle.

-* Non-functional when I looked-at it.
--** ISBN.: 9-789745-250451., price 69.Bh..

-- E&OE.! --
Quote |