Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - advice on hotels in Silom, please
View Single Post
Old 9th January 2010, 09:07 AM
catatonic
Cruiser

I've stayed at the Meridien on four different occasions in the last few months. Like someone said, it is a fantastic hotel, in a great location (and close to my company's Bangkok office) - basically, great all around. I've stayed in a similar room each time - and it wasn't small from any angle. Maybe not enormous like hotel rooms in America can be, but it's always been more than generous sized.

My travel desk at work makes the reservations, and the corporate rate is 3000 baht - which isn't bad at all for a high-end place like the Meridien.

I didn't off a boy or pick one up and take him back (except a Swiss guy I met at DJ Station, and that doesn't really count) so I'm not sure on the joiners policy. Never saw any guards around either, though you do have to walk past the staff manning the main door and the reception desks.
Quote |