Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - advice on hotels in Silom, please
View Single Post
Old 10th January 2010, 09:15 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Thumbs up Le Meridien Buffet Breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennaa11 View Post
Breakfast LM is quite good. Lots of western and Asian selections. And each day they have some sort of fruit juice concoctions that you can sample at the front desk when you arrive.
When they had a soft opening 2(3 now?) years ago, I stayed there and I tried their buffet breakfast every day. It was spectacular. I'd just mention the things that sets them apart from the "normal 5-Star" buffets. There were smoked salmon, grilled vegetables, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, homemade jams, and get this: (huge plus), you can have gelato with your waffles! Bitter chocolate gelato during breakfast. Do you need anything else?

There were also a few "signature" breakfast concocted by the French chefs across the Le Meridiens. I'd say that is probably one of the best buffet breakfast I have in my travels. Probably the only ones that can rival them in my own experience, would be the ones in Dubai.

That was then, I'm not sure now. I haven't stayed there this year. But definitely, its breakfast to write about.
Quote |