Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 14th January 2010, 01:09 PM
jeb13
Cruiser

I've only been fucked by 2 different guys. 1 was a white guy with a nice cock. We messed around at a bookstore. He was playing with my ass, and stuck his cock in bareback for a few strokes. It felt great, but i was worried he didn't have a condom, so we didn't go any further.

The 2nd was a guy I met on-line. His ad said he was a black guy with a bodybuilder type body and a 9.5 x6 dick. So of course I was interested. The 1st couple of times were tough, but I couldn't get enough. I loved having that moster in my mouth, but the fucking hurt. I was more turned on by the fact I could take a 9.5 inch dick all the way. After about a year (we hooked up about once a month), I decieded to get on top of him 1st...that made a big difference. He would sit on the side of his bed and get me ready with his tongue and fingers. I would then lower myself onto him. It made it a lot easier when I could control the 1st few minutes. After that, I would get on all 4's and will just fuck away. It feels great that way.

I am bi, so we always play the same dvd of this girl (Silvia Saint) who takes a big black guy in the ass. It is so hot to watch her get fucked by a black guy when I have a 9.5 inch cock in my ass.
Quote |