Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2010, 01:00 AM
antony x
Cruiser

On a cruiseship for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. I was a sex starved 19 year old bunking with my slutty sister. It didn't take long to find the gay contingency. They were one floor down and they were about 50 strong. They had blocked all their rooms together and after a bunch of cocktails and flirting I was following a dozen or so of them down. There was a naked mad orgy going on with more drinks and someone broke out the poppers. I was on my knees sucking a cock and in the corner of my eye I saw this one guy and he was HUGE. Dude was 10 inches maybe, hard and straight and pointing right at me. To make a long story short this guy mounted me after 10 minutes of stretching my ass to accomodate. As I finally got comfortable with him fucking me good all the guys were standing shouting "GO GO GO GO!
Quote |