Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - General info for the novice
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2010, 10:23 AM
gaawkdtit
Cruiser

General info for the novice

Hi. I'll be in BKK from 22 Jan~17 Feb.

I'm afraid I'm temperamentally ill-suited for cruising public places (being self conscious), but reading these posts from people who do so so freely makes me think it's not impossible to learn how to fruitfully do this.

This being my 1st post here, I want to thank everyone who takes the time to share and enlighten, with special mention for the frequent postings of our erudite epicurean.

Owing to my inhibitions, I have never cruised anywhere. My BKK visit in Aug. '09 was the 1st time I visited a massage parlour for any reason. I went to the Banana Club several times because it was close to my hotel.

The owner was nice and easy to talk with, and he freely shared info about his staff. However, I don't care for massage, and alone with a guy it was a bit awkward to forgo that. When I said I simply wanted to suck them off, it seemed to strike them as odd. Very nice guys, though. No hassle. 500 for the room, and I always gave the guys a 1000 tip.

My question is, aside from public cruising, are there places one may go to suck on site w/o the massage? I.e. are there more places than the dodgy-seeming Myway where one may simply hook up for a quick BJ for $?

I've heard of people just taking go-go guys into the john for that, but when I suggested that at Screw Boy on Patpong (some time ago) we had to go get a short time room and the guy wanted 1500 (+off +room).

I'm thankful for any replies, and as I'm in BKK for a few weeks with no business to attend to, I'd be interested to meet anyone who'd like to share the ins and outs (as it were) of public cruising.
Quote |