Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2010, 01:19 PM
serpenthead48
Cruiser

My Biggest Was My First

The biggest I ever had was my first. My best guess is that it was a foot long. Back in the early '70's I stopped at a rest stop just outside a large city on the east coast. I was coming back from delivering some equipment for a company I worked at as a summer job. It was early in a summer evening. I was 19 and didn't know squat about man to man sex other than some jackoff sessions with some buds in highschool. But I was curious as heck about sex with a man. I was coming out of the rest room and passed this nice looking trucker with dark hair and a moustache. He winked at me. I was tired and walked to a picnic table to rest a few minutes and drink a soda before starting back on my trip. Next thing I know the dude from the restroom is sitting next to me and offers me cigarette. I didn't smoke and declined. He puts his cigarettes back in his shirt pocket and as he is putting his lighter in his pants pocket I notice he has a bulge the size and shape of a boa constrictor in his pants. He asks if I have a girlfriend--I didn't- and then he asks if I like guys. I said something like "maybe". I was about 5'10 and 130 lbs at the time. I have a respectable 7" cock that looked a lot bigger cause I was so skinny. He was about my height, but built like he worked out 7 days a week. My trucker friend says we could go back in the bushes and I could find out if I really liked guys. I was scared, but thought, this is the chance I have been looking for. We walk back into a thick pine grove and he grabs the back of my neck and plants a full on the mouth kiss. I thought wow and my dick was instatly hard. Guess that decided the "maybe." He unfastens my pants and reaches in my underwear and begins to feel my bush, nuts and and my hard cock. He pulls my pants and underwear all the way down and gives me about the best blow job I have ever had. He stops just before I cum. Then he takes my t-shirt off. I'm standing there in the evening shade of this pine grove stark naked except for my Chuck Taylors. I'm scared, excited curious and horned-up all at the same time. He says to pick up my clothes and follow him. We go deeper into the grove. His back is to me and I hear the clink as he is unfastening his belt and he drops his pants and underwear and take them off in one movement over his boots. Then off comes his flannel shirt and under shirt. I am looking at the back of a greek god. He turns around and the biggest, fattest, uncut cock I have seen anywhere is swaying between his legs.It was atleast 10" maybe a foot long. It was in that stage where its not completely soft but not hard either. He pulls me close and kisses me again. My dick is pressed against his bush and his cock is rubbing on my thigh almost down to my knees. He rubs down my back then licks two fingers and plays with my asshole. He asks I have ever been fucked. I manage a "no" with weak knees. I feel like what a girl must feel like on her first date. He kisses down my chest takes my cock in his mouth and gives it a good suck then stands up pushes me down on my knees and places his monster to my lips. I kiss it on the head and then try to get it in my mouth. With both my hands around it there was room for two more hands it was that long. I work the foreskin back and forth over the head. The head is all I can get in my mouth but suck on it as best I can. I feel it begin to get bigger and longer in my mouth. He turns me around and places my hands high up on a nearby tree and begins to kiss me from behind. around on the side of my face, then my neck and down my back until he parts my butt cheeks and licks my asshole finally pushing the tip of his hot tongue inside. I almost came right there. Next he says his is going to fuck me, but anytime I want he will stop. I feel something cold on my rosebud. He was lubing me up. I look around and he is rubbing lube on his massive tool The next thing I know the wet nose of his cock is pressing up against my asshole. He presses in holding me by the waist and I feel like an apple is being shoved up my hole. He tells me to try to squeeze it out like I am taking a shit. I do that a couple of times and I feel the head pop in. Ouch! The head is in but the foreskin is bunched around my hole. My dick, balls and the place between my asshole and balls feels like I am having a continous orgasm. My asshole feels like it is being split open. He kisses my on the neck and presses in a little more...and more..and more and more until the pain in my asshole is replaced by this wonderful feeling. He tells me he's halfway in. Damn! He slowly pulls out to the head and then presses in, this time a little farther. I can feel my balls crawling with the pleasure and my cock is so hard I can see my reflection in the head. He pulls in an out a few more times. My asshole now only feels hot, but I am getting cramps in stomach he is so far in. He is reaching around me and pulling on my nipples, kissing me all over my neck and back. I feel myself pressing into him instinctively. Soon he is pistoning in and out of me faster and faster I tell him I feel like I am going to cum. He arches is back and pulls me up on his chest, feet off the ground and lifts up and down on his massive cock. I start to shoot in spurts just like I was jacking myself by no one was touching my cock. I start dry cumming like I am ten years old again. He reachs around and takes some of my cum on his fingers and feeds it to me while I am virturally hanging in the air on his cock. He begins to cum and I can feel the hot feeling of his cum shoot inside me. He sets me down and pulls my face around french kisses me while he is still inside of me. He loves all over my back and strokes my shrinking cock I feel his cock get softer and softer until he pulls it out. Damn, I am in love! He kisses me one more time, then grabs his clothes and the last I see of him he is half walking and hopping to get his pants back on as he disappears through the trees. I had to sit down on the bed of pine needles to catch my breath. Then I squatted and what seemed like a quart of cum and blood dripped out of my asshole. I got dressed and got back to the rest stop parking lot just in time to see his rig drive off. He ruined me for evrey other other guy I have been with. For the last 40 years I have bee searching for another lover like him.
Quote |