Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - motel play
Thread: motel play
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2010, 05:36 PM
antony x
Cruiser

I used to go to this cheap place in San Mateo, CA and the rooms were set up like little apartments with carports. One time when I was really young I checked in and then drove in the carport. Teh guy working there gave me a room in back. You had to enter the room in front...what I mean is that the door wasn't inside the carport. I had been to a party with some friends and I had smoked a ton of weed and had hoovered up a few lines and I was so freakin horny that I stripped naked in my car and decided to take the short naked walk to my room. I was hoping eyes were on me but all I saw were dark rooms with curtains closed. Right before I got the key in the door there was a light that turned on from the room directly across from me. As I entered my room I looked back and saw a naked man opening his curtain a little...just enough so I could see him. He probably couldn't see me too well so before I shut my door I switched the light on so he could see me for a second or two.

I closed the door and turned off the light but I opened my curtain a little so I could watch him. He was stroking his cock and then bending over spreading his cheeks so I could see his asshole. Damn this guy was as horny as me. So he turned his light off and I turned mine on so he could check me out. I just stood there and slowly touched my skin from my thighs to my pecs always keeping my well erect cock in his view. I then layed on the bed and kicked my legs up but I wasn't sure he could see me. I got up and opened my door fully and peeked outside. It seemed we were the only two guests at this place at least in the back so I walked a little towards his room and then he did the same. We were a couple of naked men standing outside in an open area grabbing on to each others cocks.

I said to him your place or mine as I had both my hands on his dick petting it like a small mammal. He said come to mine I have toys and lube and stuff. I went back to my room to get my key and clothes and streaked back to his place.

I didn't want to talk that much but we had a brief conversation about this motel and usually they sent the gay guys back here for just this kind of thing. I told him I had sensed that but wasn't really sure. He told me that there were at least 2 rooms near or next door to ours with male guests in them and they were surely watching us. Now my cock was throbbing. He also said that if we fooled around with the lights on and the curtain open we would definitely be giving a show to at least a few guys. As soon as he said that I threw the curtains open turned the lights on in the foyer so it wasn't completely bright and laid back spread eagled on his bed.

We first sat on the bed side by side facing the window stroking each other. We were both rock hard and I was definitely excited that I may have been giving a show to a few out there but then I thought maybe I'm short changing this guy. I got up and turned off the light. There enough light from the lamps outside to see anyway. I got on my knees and started blwing him and he leaned back. I stood up and leaned with my armrs holding me up as I took him in as deep in my mouth as I could. I snuck a peek outside and there was at least one guy pressed up to the window checking us out. So I crawled up his cock and mounted his cock. As I slowly took him in I made sure my ass was exposed for our voyeur friend. I told my partner we had an audience and he stretched his arm to turn the lamp on.

Soon he was fucking the shit out of me as I was on my back. He pulled his cock out and his cum shot out like a ****** gum, 6 ot 7 ropes at least all over me. He made me lick him clean and then we let our onlooker in and then it was a whole new party.
Quote |