Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2010, 11:48 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day., (20th.), I ret'd. to INDRA MASSAGE - Soi Than Tawan - for my usual 90 mins'. & oil-massage.
- ETA.: 20.50.hrs..
- I chose Khun Sek, (pronounced Sey, [?],), 25YO. from Roi Et; speaks basic but enough English; has been working there about ten weeks.
- Thinking that he might join me in a pre-massage shower - from previous conversations out in the soi I thought that he might - I availed of the facilities, but alone.
- At my request he removed his shirt & masseur's trousers to reveal a smallish but quite well-prportioned body; I'd guestimated that he's about 5' 08". tall.
- A fair enough massage wirth some att'n. being paid to those places ... , (say 7/10.), and during wch. his briefs were removed.
- After turning-over he enquired about my preferences? Wch. I told him. He'd have liked me to offer him the Final Favor, but I was not in the mood for that, (Perhaps he would have prefered his vice versa? - Printer's Devil.),. So I smoked him: avg. Thai boi issue and with an adequately developed glans.
- We enjoyed a final shower together.
- One small point was that he spoke with me twice about his TIP..
- Total time from my first undressing to leaving the massage room was just short of the 90 mins. - so no grumbles there.

-- Afterwards, and back in my appt., I felt sufficiently relaxed to enjoy some oaten biscuits & cheese with a glass of rose: 'Bonum vinum laetificat cor hominum.', (Ps.CIV:15.),.
Quote |