Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Being young gay with the Internet...
View Single Post
Old 24th January 2010, 06:04 PM
Deschannel
Cruiser

The internet has obviously so much to offer anyone. It's the most practical tool for me and my sexual romps. Hook ups in finer hotels is as good as it gets for as I'm closing in on my 46th birthday.

When I was 18 to my mid 20's it was all different. I like that all my early experiences were pre-internet. Just the hunting and searching for where to meet men was exciting in and of itself. In the SF Peninsula there were always the ABS and the Gay Areas in SF that you could likely meet someone but I was one of those exhibitionist types that liked to cruise up and down Hwy 280 from San Bruno to Redwood City. There were so many rest stops, Vista Points, cruisy areas in secluded areas around Skyline Road and Canada Road that I was out almost every night.

Most of the men I met and wanted to meet at the time were older, married, and just looooved my young mostly hairless little skinny body. I satisfied so many different levels of curiosity that I think would never have been explored if I was just hooking up on the internet. I can't tell you how many times I was naked in cars, parking lots, clearings, wooded areas, rest stop bathrooms, and offices.

I won't go into detail....I'm sure you can imagine what crazy things, single and groups, of men can do to an intensely curious and horny young man. I'll save that for another thread but my point is who's getting naked in public places like that anymore?
Quote |