Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gay cruise in Thailand/Asia
View Single Post
Old 25th January 2010, 03:25 AM
fountainhall
Cruiser

Quote:
Not sure where Fountainhall is from but the 30 Mar - 9 Apr cruise should be nice and tropical
I have lived in this part of Asia for over 30 years. The first part of the cruise will be distinctly cool. Shanghai can be quite chillly in late March, and Hong Kong weather is not likely to be much more than the low 20's centigrade. Admittedly, as you get out of Hong Kong waters, the temperature will begin to rise significantly and so the second part of the cruise will see more flesh on display on deck.

I do take exception to your generalised description of Chinese as "rude". A few may have some 'attitude', but most I have met in dozens of trips to China, Singapore and elsewhere are not. I can think of a boatload of westerners who also fit that description!
Quote |