Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - TV Joanne for horny guys
View Single Post
Old 27th January 2010, 03:25 PM
TVJoanne
Cruiser

TV Joanne for horny guys

TV Sex Fun – Guys Wanted
Hello all. Weathers getting better and I am looking to plan some days/evenings out and am looking for horny TV lovers who want to take full all the way no strings advantage of a sexy passive TV. Love outdoor, in car fun in dark sexy places like woods, car parks, dark alleys or can travel occasionally and also looking to have some motel room fun sometime.
Looking to meet discreet horny guys who like sexy passive TV’s and are assertive enough to spread my legs and take advantage. Get in touch if interested with full details of what you are looking for and I will reply with pics and details of what I like to do – I am very passive and submissive and as well as meeting and being a slut for you I am also interested in guys who like to take TV’s dogging, or group fun, mild restraint sex etc so please get in touch if interested. No fees or anything – just mutual fun, so no inexperienced guys or timewasters please.
Attached Thumbnails
tv-joanne-for-horny-guys-11-1-2009_061a.jpg   tv-joanne-for-horny-guys-slut-joanne.jpg