Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 27th January 2010, 11:22 PM
sextile
Cruiser

'How far is it to BABYLON?'.
> 'Three score miles and ten.'.
'Can I get there by candlelight?'.
> 'Yes, and back again.'
. -- Olde & Englisshe nursery rhyme.

- Y'day., (27th.), to BABYLON SAUNA - although not 'Three score miles and ten away.'.
- ETA.: 15.15.hrs.;
- Adm'n.: 230.Bh..
- A fair number of farangs - not all obese and not all Germans, in fact a couple of mature men caught my att'n. because their bodies are still in such good shape! - around the pool, also a few Thais.
- A certain amount of activity amongst farangs in the upstairs' dark-room - few Thais. there, but several JP. boyz, (who were behaving like giggling school-girls.),.
-- MORE Thais started to arrive after 17.hrs..
- Activities in Jacuzzi and in larger steam-room spasmodic; didn't see all that much going-on upstairs, either.
- To supper around 20.hrs., possibly a score or so of other Happy Eaters?
- Looked-in at the Sound Shaft around 21.30. hrs. - little seemed to be happening. Was not aware of any wed. evening's e'tainment. in the Inner Courtyard, either. Today, (28th.), I learnt that e'tainments. will be on the 10th. & on the 20th. of each month for the next few months - vide > http://www.babylonbangkok.com <
- After supper activities in J'zi. and in larger steam-room as previously; although MORE action around 22.hrs. in J'zi. - probably final & last minute action for many before returning home.
- O'all. judgements are that BABYLON was not all that busy for a wednesday evening. and that fewer Thais seemed to be going there.
Quote |