Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 29th January 2010, 11:50 PM
trongpai
Cruiser

I had a pretty good experience at the Banana Men's Club on Suk. 11 recently. I have not been there in years and with the front entrance sand-bagged it does not look inviting. I did not like the rooms, common ceiling--I do not want to hear the guy in the next room.

All that has changed. The rooms are clean, worn but private now. No en-suite showers though. The owner said they are going to renovate all the rooms and are starting from the top. The room I had was much bigger than the ones at Hero. The bed was not a massage table but a double mattress with a pillow. Worked out OK.

There were about 15 boys and of good quality. None of that line up stuff that some farangs don't like. The owner made it a point to tell me that all the boys were "gay" if that has any meaning?

I picked one almost at random. He was very nice, Isaan boy and spoke no English. I speak Thai, so no problem. I was not specifically looking to do anything but he just naturally progressed to sa-moke and then produced a condom out of thin air, he lubed me up and straddled me with some skill. If "gay" means they bottom that that's what he did but then admitted to me in Thai that he likes ladies, want to get married but then told me that he is not suppose to tell that to customers. He only told me this when I told (lied) to him that I was married to a Thai lady.

I was not sure I got the full 90 min but I did not take in a stop watch. I guess time goes fast when your having fun as it was later than I thought when I got back in the street.

I am not sure what the rooms will look like when this renovation is complete, showers? Maybe some can report an update here?
Quote |