Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Creampies and Sloppy Seconds
View Single Post
Old 30th January 2010, 08:53 PM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

Been there, done that

My second wife and I were into an open lifestyle. It was not unusual to have another guy or girl join us in bed. I was not a virgin to the taste of male cum at the time; so when she told me to eat her after her lover shot off in her pussy, I did not hesitate. I dove between her legs and greedily slurped up the combination of pussy juice and spent sperm. I twirled my tongue deep between her lips to get every tasty drop.

After she orgasmed from the oral action, I leaned back on my knees with a smile, and said "Lickity split clean." Her lover waved his dick, and remarked "I still need to be cleaned up." I moved over and swallowed his sticky, limp dick. Running my lips up and down the shaft, I felt it stirring to life in my mouth. I popped him out of my mouth and wrapped my fist around the shaft. "All clean", I remarked as I held it up. He said, "I think you can find some more to clean up if you keep going." I looked over at my wife. She was watching my blow this guy with lust in her eye. She nodded her consent. I returned to servicing the dick in front of me.

Soon he was lifting his ass off the bed to ram the rod into my mouth. His cum didn't blast out, but poured out the slit in ample quantity. I swallowed hungrily. When I came up for air, my wife was laying on the bed frigging herself with her fingers. I pulled her hand aside, and plunged my hard dick into her warm cunt. I was too excited to last long, but she came before I filled her with my juice. Of course, she insisted I clean up my own load from her.

Talking about it after the other guy left, my wife admitted it made her hot to watch me blow another guy. I confessed that it wasn't my first time to suck dick. She gave me permission to invite other men to our bed for my own enjoyment as well as our mutual fun. Years later, she became involved in drugs and we parted ways. I realized my preference for dick over pussy, and never looked back in regret.
Quote |