Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2010, 10:38 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Wink

...but no mention of 66 in those references.

The massage place across the road from Apsara on Silom used to have one or two pasty-faced blobby types waiting outside for customers. But now has been renamed Angkor massage and has a better selection of boys. This is the place near to Sukhothai massage.

I went to Saladaeng massage today and found some boys outside to my liking...plus dear old June who has been there for years. They have closed down the downstairs foot massage area and now you climb up a staircase to what seems to be a reduced-size upper portion, without the sprawling, yet enjoyable Thai massage section. I took my boy Nat to a poky room with no ceiling-high partition and had to shower down the passage a little way in a toilet room barely larger than that at Best massage. But the water was hot. Unfortunately there is insufficient room to squeeze your masseur in at the same time unless he sits on the toilet. A few people might complain about the facilities, unless you have a fresh, cheerful and [straight and small] tantalizing masseur to compensate for the inconveniences. Certainly I would return if I spot another lad as enjoyable as Nat.
Quote |