Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 1st February 2010, 12:38 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Found myslef in BKK on Friday witha few hours to spare. Checked out the boys outside Bonny's in Soi Twighlight, but was coaxed into the one almost next door (Bangkok Massage?) closer to Suriwong Road. Standard 500 bht for 1 hr oil or cream. Upstairs to pleasant reception were I was shown a card saying "Min tip 700 bht." Selected Khun Kim, 21 from Isaan. Rooms small but cosy and private. Piped Thai music very serendipidus. Thai style matress on raised floor plinth - took me to shower were we showered together naked, but a little clinically, then back for the massage. After about 15 mins of pretty ineffective back and leg massage (with lots of strokes between the buttocks) , he asked if I wanted "special" . Started full body massage turning me over and giving me quite sensual cream massage which progressed into mutual vigorous j/o (which suited me fine that day). 2nd shower together and all over in about 50 mins. Overall rating about 6 /10 if u want clean, relaxing surroundings for mild sex more than the massage. Tipped 1,000 bt.
Quote |