Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 1st February 2010, 07:40 PM
pong
Cruiser

trongpai is right-visited also banana and met same owner, Calvin/Kelvin and noted the upgrade-that means its noisy daytime.
as for 66-that place was/is listed on thailandscene (generally the best and uptodate website I know of re gay listings). But with so many in that area near Sukhumvit-I do not see any particular reason to go to 1 place to find its closed-so many nearby. hcmpp tells he lives there-but the soi till the end is quite long-and Janpa-the new house-is at the very end-thats some 15 mins walk ex Sukhvit/BTS. There is some fairly new big building along it and in general listing newly opened places is not hard-but upkeeping those haveing closed down must be real hard here in BKK. Even prepaid ads may still run on monthes later.
From some of the magazines etc I made the following list of newly opened, maybe Mr. Mack or yannawa still like to travel far out:
BAR CODE-Sukhumvit soi 1-thats near Nana and Arabtown and the biggest katoey-concentration of all of BKK-
Private 22-in soi Aree, close to Chakran and V-club, soi 8
Achylles-Ratchada soi 10, MRT-Cult. Centre-close by the the Ratchda soi 8 gay bar area. from the thaimalemassage.com site
BIG BIRD-Lard Prao 122, fairly close mto White House
(Yes, nok yai is another Thai slang meaning!-also ''bird with 2 eggs'')

And 2 more that are really in suburban outskirts:
88, soi Rawadee, off Tiwanon, thats the road from Nonthburi north toward Khae lai-Pak Kret. Some ministeries are close by. bus 505 from Lumpini park passes there-takes at least 1 hour ex Ram IV.
CONNEX-thats even beyond Bangkapi-near Siam park or so. check site: theconnexspa.com
The latest issue of MAX magazine has several baht-off coupons for places. The coupon giving entry to Babylon sauna for just 120 is just for Thai however-thats in Thai printed only!
Some other observation: strangely last sunday the Paradise spa, soi 2/Silom, had only female masseuses sitting outside-quite strange for that place.
Quote |