Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 1st February 2010, 07:52 PM
pong
Cruiser

these sauna"s I found in ads and must have opened lately: for those who know BKK and like to travel
MACHO-thats in Bangkoknoi, along that main road along Pinklao-Tesco, then Central. and just before the now old Sai Thai busterminal.
ORION sauna is also close by-soi just before the tesco.
web: machosaunagay.com
entry 120/150 for weekdays/ends.
Bus 511 along sukhumvit, bus 507 Ram IV (via Chinatown) or the long detour but new-yellow AC 40 from also Sukhumvit-Siam pass by. Ask for Central Pinklao-get off these and walk a few mins, soi 15, same side of road
TIM BOUC TU-in the Sapan Kwai area-near to the BigC, opposite from 39 Undgrd. With africa theme, but website is so small/undetailed, its hard to see more. soi 48.
Apparently yet another new one in this RamkamHeang area-uni (as thats where I sit now)-Paradise on soi 33. But there so many paradises in this earth/or in BKK, it may simply be a moved one or confusing with same-named others.
Farose 2 here also in RKHaeng area -have read several reports in other fora. Even more dirty, broken-down and slippery due to masses of sp-m, that its unsavoury. But as nowadays many farang students live here on exchange, and seem to be succesfull enough.
When I have managed to visit a few I'll try to keep you all informed about it.
Quote |