Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Creampies and Sloppy Seconds
View Single Post
Old 4th February 2010, 11:43 AM
buns4cum
Cruiser

I bottom mainly for guys now but a couple of years ago I met a guys wife who took a liking to me after we all met for a threesome.and loved to fuck me with her strap-on. During their session my favorite thing was eating his cum out of her pussy while he filled me with a big dildo until he got hard enough to do the job himself. She came three times with me eating her before he came again in my ass.

Another thing both she and I loved was me under her in 69 position licking her cumt and his balls while he took her doggie style. She really got off on that but he got a little freaky about it. Nevertheless when he came in her pussy she would just sit down on my face as I slurped her juicy cunt.

The two of played( wifey and me) around together for months as she liked how I took her strap-on and ate her pussy. She really got off on bringing other guys in for both of us to service. She loved watching me get fucked by other guys and then eating their cum as they shot their loads. If I were ever to get married it would be to hot whore like her.
Quote |