Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 6th February 2010, 09:42 PM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Coaxing the tiger out of the Tawan boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscfair View Post
I went to Tawan the first time one week back. I came back with a muscle boy, but he was like a dead fish.I had to shower him but he didn't shower me.

Then he just laid in the bed and let me lick his body without much response. After 15 mins on the bed, he came (because he jerk off himself) and he went to the showers.

How long should the boy on average remain with the customer on bed ?
Hi, Muscfair. Actually, it really depends on how you engage the boys. If you are into muscles, Tawan is the only place. But, because Tawan is a special bar for muscles, you also can't expect them to be like other gogo boys who have only sex to offer.

The guys "open up" only to customers they know who won't screw them (meant it literally and figuratively) or for those who let you screw them (ok, being a bit mean here) they really need more time to get to know you (yeah I know its weird to say this for originally straight guys), else money counts.

PM me to share more.
Quote |