Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - hanoi massage
Thread: hanoi massage
View Single Post
Old 9th February 2010, 09:33 AM
hcmpp
Cruiser

hanoi massage

Asked a taxi driver if any massage by men places - he said many. First though took me to a guy standing outside the opera house with his motorbike - but not quite my type. He said massage place would be a bit dirty for me - I said would try. Took me to Ngo 52 Hang Bun - near Old Quarter. Had 3 early 20s guys downstairs - one greeted me from the taxi and took me upstairs. Room with sliding door and 3/4 high brick walls. Mattress on the ground. Went to the shower - mimed for a towel and got some soap and then a small piece of sheet to dry myself on. For Bangkok people - it is like Super A in appearance.

Had 5 minutes of having my back chopped and slapped before asked to turn over and then kissing, sucking and rimming. Seemed quite adament that would not stop until I came. Nice boy. Nothing had been mentioned about price so gave him VND600k (about US$30) Got a nice hug and kiss - so maybe too much. As about to leave another boy beckoned me upstairs and had similar and then boys seemed to be queuing up - after 4 had enough but three more waiting downstairs. One spoke a bit of English and said he was a student. The last two guys were a bit passive - tipped them less. Yes a bit dirty - but will try again.
Quote |