Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - almost fed up
Thread: almost fed up
View Single Post
Old 10th February 2010, 01:13 AM
bbsckbottom
Cruiser

almost fed up

Can I ask experienced cruisers out here, specifically the ones familiar with Galaxy and Manheim. Okay, now I play well with others. How do you get a troll to stop bothering you< when you are in a both having fun already?

Last time I went to Galaxy, some asshole kept just thrusting his cock through the hole< while I was getting blown. Then, he stuck his whole damn arm through the hole to try and grab me while I was blowing the guy in my booth. He never stuck his finger through. I told him no several times. How do you stop such aggressive fucks? I will say this, if I am in a booth with a hole, and a cock just plunges through> Nope, dont care how nice a cock it is, which it never is. I only respond to the finger invitation, and do that myself.

Guys, please help me out on this. How can we stop aggressive guys who just assume you will suck it when you push it through?
Next, if a guy puts his finger through the hole, and motions to put it through, then do something with it. I had a guy do that, I slowly put it through the hole, and he pushed his cock in to mine, and forced his through the hole. WTF? Tell me good times to go. The last two weeks I went, I ran in to problems.

Some one PLEASE help!
Quote |