Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fantasy...
Thread: Fantasy...
View Single Post
Old 10th February 2010, 11:41 PM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot
Thumbs up

Oh man I have alot of different fantasies.I guess because I do not get to have as much sex as I would like to satisfy my sex cravings.

I would say my first fantasy is to bottom for a trainny. I just can not imagine what it would be like to have the best of both worlds. An incredibly hot female body with a beautiful rack then you get dwon there and find a lovely hard cock to suck. Oh my. I have many a time woekn up and jerked off to that fantasy.

Another fantasy I have had is to service a number of guys in a hot tub. And just be passed around from man to man and sucking them off or to be rimmed or reamed.

I have also had a fantasy some times of being in jail. And while being in there, having to service men in the showers.

Once I used to work in a school and I was having to do some work in the boys locker room. Well when I was doing this work the football team came in after practice. And they all said hi and hey. They knew me as an employee of the school so they did not think any thing of me being in the locker room. Well while I was working all of them had undressed and went into the showers. Well I tried not to think of them in there. But later that night I had a fantasy of what it would be like to go in their and help them out and suck them off since their g/f proably were not doing that for them.

I have also fantasized of blowing actors Adrian Paul, Josh Hartnett and lastly Bradd Pitt. But Brad as Achilles in the movie Troy. Those 3 actors are my true man crush. I could stare at them for hours.

And lastly in my favorite ABS that I visit often as I can. And I get there, I am told to strip down to a smile. And I am told that today is my day. So I walk around completely naked. And I hang out in the glory hole booth area and I set myself in one of the booths. But one of the employees comes over and removes the door of the booth. But it does not matter while I am in there I have guys come in the booth and some who stick their dicks in through the g/hole all for me. And I suck them all off and guys are thanking me and kissing me and telling what an incredible job I have done. Then once I am done in there I go to the other side of the ABS. Where there are large rooms with big screen tvs and chairs and couches in each room. WHile in there I continue to suck off many more men and then they finally decide to bend me over the b five guys be gin to take turns entering into my ass. All while a large group of more men stand around cheering me on a cheering each time a guy cums inside of me and pulls out of me. And when I am finally done for the day. I have guys come up to me and tell me what an incredibe job I did and how they are lookingforward to seeing me again very soon. All of them say they could see what love and joy I shown each amn I was with no matter whether I was with multiple men or a single person. They say they loved seeing the way I made each man feel as if they were the only man for me and acted and moaned and performed as if I was a first time virgin and every man hurt me but also gave me such pleasure as well. And they loved watching me take each load of cum in a different way. Whether I swallowed it, let them cum in my ass, shoot in all over my big man tits or where ever they came.

So I guess in all of these fantasies it is all about the feeling of being wanted on my part. And to have guys want me more then they do now. But it is all good. I get what I get, but I am always wanting more.
Quote |