Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2010, 01:55 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pong View Post
1.- ... . Tim Bouk Tu is not in Kwai, but Sapan Mai(big road same name, also Big C-seems they re-start the soi nrs also further on. But Sapan Mai is much further out of town-east of old Don Muang airport. Might have airforce staff.
... .
2.- This site also lists another unknown; GURU-near the Mall Ngam Wong Wan, not too far from that Paradise.
Can get there with expresswaybus 522 from the Vict. Monument-get off 2nd stop after a long freewayride. This bus continues on via Sapan Mai to Rangsit.

-- Khun Pong,
- Thanks for yr. corr'ns. etc. etc. - appreciated by all of us, I'm sure.

1.- My BKK. City Atlas., (5th.. edn.), makes no mention of a road named SAPAN MAI; but it does shew a SM. Post Office, wch. is between Tnn. Phahon Yothin sois 48. & 50., and also a projected rd. running-away to the EbyS. in that area.
- The a/m. Atlas shews the BIG C - SM. to be on Phahon Yothin soi 50..
- Tnn. PY. runs in a NE./SW. dir'n. on the E. side of DON MUEANG AIRPORT.

2.- I asked my Thai boi-friend, (his English is ltd!), to translate the rds'. etc. names for GURU. -
2.1.- At the point where Tnn. Chaeng Wattana changes name to Tnn. Ratchapruek there is a fly-over with Tnn. Tiwanon*, (T'non. changes dir'n. from NW./SE. to NE./SW. at that point.),;
2.1.1.* - Google Earth co-ords.: roughly 100-30-15.E.x13-54-27.N.;
2.2- From the a/m. i'sect. proceed NE. along Tnn. T'non., (distance neither given nor known.), until on yr. RHS. you'll see HOT VIDEO SHOP and, across the soi, BANG MANG SA,(?);
2.3.- Turn RIGHT and walk along that soi and there'll be GURU at the end.

-- My copy of the BKK. 'BUS. MAP. , (version E5.), shews 'buses. 166. & 505. go as far as the a/m. i'sect., (2.1.),. There may well be MORE 'buses.?
- River ferry pier #33. - PAK KRET, by RAMA IV. BR., ('New Br.', according to Google Earth.) - is approx. 1M. to the WEST of the a/m. i'sect..

-- E&OE. -- corr'ns. requested. --
Quote |