Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2010, 11:41 PM
sloot
Cruiser

Senso

Chaotou - I too was in Senso about a week ago, and was just about to write up my experience when I saw your report. I too had bad vibes.

I felt I had to assert myself to get the basic one-hour item, and the manager was not happy with my choice. Sometimes you can sense this kind of thing from facial or body language. I thought I sensed it, but I wasn't sure if I was imagining it (and thus unfair to them) until I saw your report.

I also sensed that the boy was watching the clock during the session. Your mention about the boy being fined for exceeding the time now explains it. I had an "aha!" moment when I saw what you wrote.

In my case, I was presented with a menu while in the lobby. It showed a 90-minute massage for 1200 baht - would that have been the usual price you paid before?

It also showed a scrub/massage combo, and I believe it was 1500 baht. I was not interested in a scrub/massage (I generally only take this option at either Candle-T-Spa or Sanctuary Spa, where I am confident they will do a proper job) and did not discuss this with the captain or manager, who thereafter seemed uninterested in discussing anything else with me.

In any case, does Senso have a VIP room at all? I doubt it, because it so happened on that visit that I asked the boy how many rooms they had and whether all the rooms had ensuite bathrooms? His reply, and I remember it as clear as day, was that all the rooms were the same.

By the way, I plan to dis-recommend Senso in my blog. I think they are price-gouging and do not deserve our support. Five minutes' walk away is Fan Club, at 500 baht per hour (half, yes HALF, Senso's price), also with spacious rooms and ensuite showers large enough for three. I also think the boys at Fan Club do a more loving shower than Senso's boys. I found the mamasan at Fan Club (Gobi, I think his name was) far more courteous and helpful.
Quote |