Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 12th February 2010, 01:32 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

The way the manager has the boys clock-watching reminds me of the way the previous owner/manager ran Nice Guys (B&N as it is now). The rate I believe was Bht600 for 75 minutes. If you had a massage and finished with good sex (most boys there were fresh and good) and then wanted to go maybe 10 minutes early, the boy would get very agitated and not want to go downstairs to get the cold water early otherwise he would be fined. Also, for some reason or other, the boys had to go downstairs in bare feet and not be dressed when fetching the water. I guess that was to avoid customer complaints but seemed unnecessary. All the boys and most of the customers were delighted when the boss finally sold up.

I've mentioned this before but only saw a brief comment from Sexytiler, has anyone "cruised" the numerous massage places staffed largely by cute boys in Fortune mall (Rama 9 MRT station). There are now about 7. They are all "straight" foot/Thai/Oil places, but I have had sex in 3 of them and so far only tried 4 outlets. There are about 3 on the 2nd floor at the hotel end of the mall. White Elephant is one of the good ones for groping in the Thai massage area...smoking is often an option. Down stairs in the basement floor they are spread out all along the passageway starting at the first shop next to the hotel. Some pleasant young lads there and then there are three more further along toward Sport World. None of these places are guaranteed but good for guys like me who enjoy the chase. You are never going to have to pay more than Bht200-250 for a Thai massage and if you don't get any sex, Bht100 tops is all you need to tip. Start with a foot massage and upgrade if you get some signals from the boy. Don't let them tell you who is going to massage you...make eye contact with the one you fancy and talk to him only and usher him inside so every one knows who you want. Make some comment about how you had him before or squeeze his biceps and say he's just the right strength for you.
Quote |