Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 12th February 2010, 07:21 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannawa View Post
-- The way the manager has the boys clock-watching reminds me of the way the previous owner/manager ran Nice Guys (B&N as it is now). The rate I believe was Bht600 for 75 minutes. If you had a massage and finished with good sex (most boys there were fresh and good) and then wanted to go maybe 10 minutes early, the boy would get very agitated and not want to go downstairs to get the cold water early otherwise he would be fined. ... . All the boys and most of the customers were delighted when the boss finally sold up.
... .

-- I've been told that the present owner of B&N. is the owner, too, of another massage parlor, (ARENA?],.
- In B&N. the masages now are strictly 6Omins. with no o'time. permitted - and for the same price as the original 75mins.! Not too popular, I u'stood..
-- E&OE. as reported speech.

-- I liked the olde NICE GUYS, it was one of my favorites massage parlors, (I'm looking-back some score or so of yrs.], - possibly because of the en suite baths and the boyz bathing with one before & after. From what I remember the Capt. was a strict & Korean man, but he & I got-on well together, (maybe as I had a smattering of Korean?],.
Quote |