Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 13th February 2010, 01:31 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Yes, the previous owner was sometimes ok unless you started courting the cashier...who was his boyfriend.

I went to Bandung last night and had a great time..again. I selected First for a 2-hour scrub and oil job for Bht700 in a room with a bath. This time the boy stayed in with me for the showers and was very excited to be picked and started getting quite warm and amorous on the two=flight climb to the room. For the gravel scrub bit, he kept on his shorts but showered in the bath with me after the scrub and before the massage. Remained naked for the massage. He has a perfect body for me...slim but defined upper body and soccer bum and legs. Did everything required..69, versatile, kissing and spoke a little English..very local..lives in Samut Prakhan with family.
Quote |