Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bush River Sunday Afternoon.
View Single Post
Old 13th February 2010, 07:55 PM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot
Bush River Sunday Afternoon.

I am sick of being stuck in the house from this snow. So now that I am dug out and no longer suffering from cabin fever. I will be looking for some fun. So I am heading to my favorite ABS. And that is Bush River. I will possibly be getting there by mid-morning and hanging out till around 2 or 3pm. I am trying to get the old private room.

So if I manage to get the private room, that will be awesome. If you happen to be there and look into the old private room and see a chubby dude in there. If he smiles and tells you that you can come in if you like. Well then come on in and let's see what sort of fun we can have together. And don't let what ever movie is playing make you think what I am looking for. No matter what is playing gay, straight, bi, tranny or what ever, I am looking to get as much cock as possible. My sex drive is never satiated.

If I do not get the private room I will hang out in the theater area. I usually sit in the areas where some one would usually sit to service any one who comes over to those areas. Any ways I will try to be there as well if I am not in the private room.

While there I am going to try to make up for not being there in quite some time and to shake off that cabin fever and not having contact with a few guys.

I sincerely hope to see you there. I REALLY, REALLY hope to see you there.
Quote |