Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 14th February 2010, 07:47 PM
pong
Cruiser

[quote=sextile;676140][/color]

-- Khun Pong,
- Thanks for yr. corr'ns. etc. etc. - appreciated by all of us, I'm sure.

1.- My BKK. City Atlas., (5th.. edn.), makes no mention of a road named SAPAN MAI; -- My copy of the BKK. 'BUS. MAP. , (version E5.), shews 'buses. 166. & 505. go as far as the a/m. i'sect., (2.1.),. There may well be MORE 'buses.?

QUOTE]

Sorry-I simply assume that people know BKK and all its khets=district. Sapan (=bridge) Mai (this is new, may also mean silk)-compare Sapan Kwai=buffalo bridge, is not a road but a district, east of Don Muang. The main road running there is indeed Phahonyotin. In proper Thai you should use always use names like ''khet'' or ''thanon=road/street'' but we never do that.
Along that main road in Sapan Mai one can use buses like the 34, 522, 39, 185, 543.
34,39 start/pass the Vict. Monument and Mochit/Chatuchak-then it takes hours in enormous jams. the 522 goes on the Exprway from the Vict Mon-0comes off at Mall /Ngam Wiong wan (passes by all the jams) and then joins the other routes.
I think for me its too far for just trying it out.
Quote |