Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fantasy...
Thread: Fantasy...
View Single Post
Old 16th February 2010, 03:49 PM
Headhunter1970
Cruiser

Ok, so here's what happened

I'd met this guy on Manhunt. We chatted, did some webcamming, lots of cum, lots of heat. Told him I wanted him to take care of a number of fantasies for me - 69 and cumming in my mouth, cum swapping, and getting fucked - all for the first time.

The day finally came. I hadn't cum for a couple of days and was hard for hours on end thinking about what was going to happen. My swollen balls need to shoot and shoot big.

I got there and he made out with me as soon as I entered his house. He was bigger than me, kind of cute in an older guy way, and really hot for me.

He brought me to a couch where we started to make out again and he undressed me, sucking me as soon as he could get my throbbing cock out of my pants. I wanted his too and he got undressed so I could go down on him. My gosh, he was huge, probably 8x6, and although he was pretty gentle, I asked him to make me go down strong on him and I choked quite a few times trying to get that hot cock to blow in my mouth.

From there it got hotter, but didn't really do it for me. We went to bed, made out, rolled around, sucked each other. When I came, he let my huge load shoot all over me - which was hot - but he cleaned it with a towel. He wasn't cumming right away and I kept working on that beautiful cock as we 69'd. He fingered me with one, then two fingers as I sucked him the way he wanted it, and I told him I was ready to be fucked.

I lubed him up and tried, twice, to sit on his cock. It was just too wide and it really fucking hurt! That got him a little soft, and he asked me to get on top of him and hump him - cock on cock. Which was pretty hot. He then jerked me off until I came again. Went to get me a drink of water and got a phone call and had to leave! So I didn't even get to drink his cum.

All told, it was pretty hot and I did get to cum twice. But I didn't get fucked or swallow cum. So I may just need to do that anonymously in an ABS - where I will be on Friday in fact... ;-)
Quote |