Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - i am looking for two specific guys
View Single Post
Old 18th February 2010, 12:49 AM
bbsckbottom
Cruiser

i am looking for two specific guys

Okay, I went to Galaxy last Thursday night. A guy, white or latino, stuffed a very beautiful thick cock through my gh. I would like to have that very cock up my ass, and pumping me.
Next, two nights ago, I was at Manheim books and I saw a very sexy, beautiful tan complected man, with a very beautiful long thick cock. I would love some nude playtime with him as his bottom, and have him make love to me with that great piece of meat. I am serious. These two guys only. I would like to get sucked by a warm wet talented latino, asian, or white mouth, top a tight ass, either while getting my own tight ass topped by a masculine white guy, with a cock at least 8 inches, and?or very thick. Lets talk. I am serious. I want one big one in me as I get sucked, or top an ass. very serious. Takers? PM to set this up.
Quote |