Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2010, 06:29 AM
sextile
Cruiser

White elephant massage

-- Today, (19th.), having some surplus time on my hands and being in FORTUNE TOWN decided to avail of THE WHITE ELEPHANT,
- addr.: Fortune Town - suite #2/061-63.,
Khet R'thewi.;
- tel.: (02)-248 5855x2061..
- MRT.: Pra Ram IX..

-- Several youngish looking masseurs & massesses seated outside, all wearing red tee-shirts.
- I chose an hour's oil-massage for 500.Bh.. I enquired about a shower and was info'd. that that would cost an extra 100.Bh.!

-- This being my first time there I didn't place any requirements upon the M'San. and accepted her choice of masseur: Khun Aduan, a mature man from up-country.
- The M'San. led me up one flight of stairs and into the cubicle, (one of three.), wch. is approx. 09'.x05'.; the partitions are approx. 6'. high and the doorways are curtained. The mattress is on the floor. Looking-up at the ceiling I wasn't pleased to see the amount of oily dirt surrounding one of the INPUT air's louvres. :-(
- The masseur removed his shirt without being bidden, but not his trousers.
-I'd rate the massage as 6/10., after having adjusted my posn. he was able to reach those area on wch. the sun ... MORE easily. He was prepared to give me the usual Happy Ending, but after some time I asked him to continue with the massage.
- At the end he gave me a good towelling to remove the surplus oil; after wch. he brought me a cup of tepid tea.
-- Having paid the M'San. she expressed the wish for my return visit; well - we shall see.
Quote |