Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fantasy...
Thread: Fantasy...
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2010, 10:59 PM
weiner_sucker
Cruiser

Wink hot!

Rubbing cocks together is such a huge turn-on for me! I met one guy at an ABS around '97 that was turned on by it also. We were on his couch with our pants down as we stroked each other. He got up to climb over me, and then held our cocks together and began jerking us off. The sight of it alone got my breathing going and my cock at it's hardest! Very hot!

As for missed cum loads, it has happened to me a few times. Some guy will be sucking my cock and really working the head. I'll cum instantly then drop to my knees to return the favor. One particular guy toook forever! I'd been on my knees for way over 20 minutes sucking off this beautiful pink monster, but still wouldn't cum. I would suck on the head, swirl my tongue under his cock, but nothing seemed to work. Finally, I stood next to him and we both began jerking his cock until he began to gasp. "Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" he says as wad after wad pumps out of his prick. It was hot watching it, but I would've loved to have been back on my knees for that facial!
Quote |