Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shanghai and Kunming
View Single Post
Old 21st February 2010, 12:20 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Shanghai, Shenzen and Guangzhou are today the main 'gay' cities of China. Beijing is there but nothing as active or as open as the three cities mentioned.

Shanghai has great discos and bars, and you can meet many horny locals who are ready to play and quite a few can speak 'enough' to 'advanced' English (English language capability is skyrocketing across much of China). Beware of course of the sprinkling of money boys.

There are also many saunas which are very active but I'm out of date (my work assignments across China finished about 18 months ago, which is a long time in terms of saunas coming and going). Utopia is usually fairly reliable for details, or perhaps even make personal contact with one of the recent contributors to the Utopia site for some more up to date comment.

In all three cities I mentioned, plus Kunming, there are numerous M4M massage services, and again Utopia is a good starting point. Like all such services in any country service is a roller coaster, from rip-off to outstanding. If you call one of the agencies listed on Utopia and they don't speak english, then don't give up, many do have English speaking 'captains'. I made contact with one delightful young massage man on one of these sites in Shanghai who turned out to be a medical student, he speaks advanced English, very sincere and we have since developed a close friendship (not relationship - he has a long-term lover, another medical student, who I have met many times and they have a delightful close relationship).

Selection by photograph is of course a lottery but many of these services, especially in Shenzen and Guangzhou also have venues very similar to HERO club and similar in Bangkok. For some reason they don't seem to openly say this on their websites.

Good luck.
Quote |