Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2010, 09:03 PM
spoonfed
Cruiser

Walked from Soi Twighlight on Sunday evening with the plan for an early evening drink in My Way, but strolling past Eve Massage/Restaurant/Hotel or whatever else they do, a very cute guy offered me a cream massage for 500 baht - and I was hooked.
The room was decorated like everyone's aged spinster aunt's front room, complete with yellowing wallpaper albeit with a shower cubicle in the corner and a bed in the middle.
I showered alone before my guy returned. His name is One (or maybe Wang...) and he is 20, from Issan (is that now a standard response to get the mind wondering???).
Wearing a polo shirt and long shorts, he proceeded to remove the shorts but stopped there - and commenced the massage in his boxer shorts and the shirt.
With poor to average English, we had a discussion. He worked there possibly 12 months, was a keep-fit enthusiast, former kick boxer and neither drank alcohol nor smoked. He also had a reasonably pleasing technique, which involved copious cream in the hinterlands.
When I turned over he started to roll the sleeves of his shirt upwards so I suggested that he remove the shirt. With the merest of smiles, he did so - then removed his boxer shorts too.
Anyway, to cut to the chase, his body was flawless, leanly muscular and smooth - the type that I would have killed to have as a younger man. Having previously told me that he liked girls, it came as no surprise that his small to average appendage didn't show much more than the mildest interest from my ministrations, but he had no problem with my explorations.
A nice guy and a good massage - with a pleasing finale. Maybe it is not the most modern of places, but I have been in far, far worse hovels.
Quote |