Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2010, 09:17 PM
spoonfed
Cruiser

Monday evening, found myself outside Prime so I went in for a 1hr Thai & 1hr oil massage (550 baht). I was given t a very Chinese looking boy called Nut. I did not ask his age but would suggest around 21, and from Issan (surprise, surprise - are there no boys left in Issan any more??). He was wearing the standard polo shirt and skin tight jeans.
His Thai massage was very pleasing, although he focused mainly on my legs and, more specifically, the groin area. Just to make sure I understood the options, as he was thumbing my inner thigh with one hand, the other would idly caress the hairs on my calf and shin. Later, he made a point of rubbing my knee repeatedly over his hard crotch - and it was definitely hard...
For the oil massage I was sent to shower while he went to collect the oil (shower room was clean and well maintained) - one gripe is that there was no way to lock the cubicle so I guess the safest option would be to take your valuables with you.
The oil massage was again very focused on sensation rather than a more therapeutic approach, although I am certain that he has had some training.
After a while, still face down, he he placed a towel on me and mopped up the oil - then lay on top of me, pants open and proceeded to show me how interested he was in going further.
Anyway, he quickly shed his clothes - again, great, incredibly smooth body (thighs like hunks of stainless steel...) and a very rampant, average thai cock.
Enough said - a very enjoyable experience from a boy whom I would never have picked had there been a line up. A lesson there, definitely!
Quote |