Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Favorite JO Material
View Single Post
Old 5th March 2010, 10:09 AM
Headhunter1970
Cruiser

Craigslist Cum Fest

I went out of town and had cock on my mind. So I posted on Craigslist that my 7in cut needed servicing and that if I got going that I'd reciprocate.

Of course I got numerous replies and one pic in particular looked pretty hot. So I invited the guy to my hotel room.

I was a little tipsy and all horned up, was reading a book in bed in just my underpants. He came to the door and I saw he was pretty cute. He came in and towered over me, he pulled me to him and started to make out with me.

A good kisser, he got me hard in not time and started to stroke me. He joked that I was hard already but hey, that's me. He stripped, yanked off my underpants, practically picked me up and threw me on the bed.

He got on top of me and started to kiss and rub me all over, wrapping my legs around his torso. He humped my ass with his hot cock - it wasn't as big as mine, but a nice specimen - but didn't penetrate.

Working his way up and down my body, and licking my now throbbing member, he went down on me and gave me one of the best blowjobs I ever had.

After I shot a huge load into his mouth he kept licking and sucking, working my balls, until I was fully loaded again. During this time, I reached down and worked his cock as it throbbed more and more. Then he flipped onto his back and pulled me on top of him.

That's when I went to work. I'm kind of an amateur, but I was able to take his whole cock into my mouth and I made love to it as I've never done to a cock before. He moaned with pleasure as I licked and sucked and tasted his yummy pre-cum.

I let him continue to work my cock with his hands while I sucked him which got me even more horny and cock hungry. I moved around to be be between his legs and let him pump my mouth like a pussy.

Then, taking control again, I made love to that cock with my mouth as he moaned louder and louder, squirming with pleasure as he did. He finally said he was going to cum, and I took his whole cock in my mouth and sucked him dry - this being the first time I had ever had cum in my mouth - he came, and came as I continued to suck every drop of sweet cum out of that hot cock, it oozed out of my mouth all over his cock as I continued to work it until he had finally emptied his balls.

As he laid there panting, I got on top of him and jerked my now throbbing cock until I covered his chest in cum and laid on top of him with a pool of cum between our chests.

After he left, I knew that after my first taste of cum that I would have to have more - soon.
Quote |