Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Magic Hands (Pho Land) massage
View Single Post
Old 24th March 2010, 05:03 AM
curiouser
Cruiser

Magic Hands (Pho Land) massage

This place is in Soi Nam Duplee , between Malaysia Hotel and Pinnaccle Hotel. I was there 3 times (early afternoon) and there were about 10 boys....early 20ies, all kinds of type... working. The manager is extremely friendly and speaks good English. All the boys have diplomas from massage schools and their skills were really excellent. The place is spotlessly clean, they do the massage (oil) on large beds and Thai massage on mattresses on the floor.I had oil m. ..500B60min. The very polite boys, who spoke E. "nit noi", but enough for a basic conversation just take off their shirts and keep their "massage trousers" on during work. At my first visit the boy asked at the end of the massage if I wanted to "relax" and offered a HJ. To my surprise he wanted to keep on his trousers. When I said thank y. , no, he was in the nude immediately. Tip 500 B. I was going to see my BF after the other massages and made clear that I just wanted a massage but it was obvious that the boys were ready and willing to do more than massage. I asked the manager about this and he told me that it is up to the boys. I tipped the boys 200 B and this money was more than welcome.
Quote |