Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GSM Sauna
Thread: GSM Sauna
View Single Post
Old 25th March 2010, 08:12 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day., (25th.),as I happened to be passing through CHINATOWN I went to observe what progress - if any - had been made with GSM. SAUNA?
- I was both surprised and pleased with what I saw had happened since my previous visit approx. 3 mos. earlier:
1.- All CGI. & plastic sheeting has been removed;
2.- Most, if not all, of the gd. fl. windows that face the streets have been glazed and metal grilles are affixed;
3.- Indoors the Electricians, Interior Decorators & suchlike seem to be hard at work;
4.- After dark all of the GF. windows were covered by what looked like stainless steel & roller shutters;
5.- I spoke with a couple of O'seers. who gave me to u'stand. that possibly the Plaza should be ready for re-opening after some three months' time; but as for the GSM. SAUNA itself answer was there none.
Quote |