Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Do men or women give the best blow job?
View Single Post
Old 31st March 2010, 04:50 PM
1smoothbiguy
Cruiser

I think it is impossible to generalize. I have had mediocre blowjobs from both men and women, and I have had incredible blowjobs from both men and women. It seems to me more men are good at sucking cock than women. There is one women that has given me the best blowjobs I have ever had. I think what makes her so good at it is her enthusiasm, she truly loves sucking cock. She actually prefers sucking cock over getting fucked. She licks everything, deep throats, strokes with her hands, plays with my balls, fingers my ass, and does incredible things with her tongue. She tells me that when I am ready to cum she has q hard time deciding if she wants it on her face and tits or if she wants to swallow it, but she usually swallows. She got married last year and moved away, but we keep in touch. She says her husband does not like getting sucked (what's wrong with him?). When she comes out to visit family, we always get together so she can get her fill of cock.
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote |