Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Do men or women give the best blow job?
View Single Post
Old 31st March 2010, 06:50 PM
Your_GloryHole_Lover
Cruiser

Men (like ME) give the best blowjobs!

I say we guys give the best blowjobs, hands down! Most women suck cock to get something...money, security, approval, love. Consequently, they don't really get very good at it and, like hot4dick said, most women just seem to get only the head in their mouth. We cock-sucking guys, on the other hand, LOVE sucking cock and, for us, it is truely a "labor of love!" I'll use myself as an example as I have been loving and sucking cocks for nearly 40 years, and have enjoyed performing oral sex for hundreds of different men in that time. I simply ADORE the male genitalia and will not hesitate to do anything I can to give a man pleasure. I don't even care who the guy is or what he looks like, either! I just LOVE sucking, licking, kissing, fondling and otherwise loving cocks and ANY cock will do, too! And I have learned to take the entire length of all but the biggest cocks into my loving mouth! I try to make it very clear that I'm ready and eager to give a guy the oral pleasure that most guys crave if he's simply willing to let me get the pleasure that I crave by putting my mouth on his penis! Many guys have told me that they've had their most intense orgasms ever after they'd cum in my mouth and many have remarked that it was soooo hot because they could sense I really loved sucking them. Women just don't do that!
Quote |