Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - PATTAYA please
Thread: PATTAYA please
View Single Post
Old 31st March 2010, 11:16 PM
osamu
Cruiser

Angry PATTAYA please

Hi guys
I checked message board for Pattaya /bars/massage/mamasan etc etc for the past 4 years and noticed that there is almost no info or review of bar activity there in the last year or so,

Apologizing in advance for not being original I would like to kindly ask for some more detailed/updated information on bar shows/activities there. Specifically I am interested in so called sleazy bars where boys are enthusiastic about approaching customers, getting naked/erect, bars that perhaps have some bigger rooms for voyeurs watching other guys engaged in sex.
From what I read in the past years Kaos, K Boys Tom Yum, Nice boys, Holidays-boys would be the offering that kind of entertainment.

I read that several years ago Happy Boys allow you to go upstairs and have a look at other guys having sex.

I will be in Pattaya for two weeks at the beginning of May 2010 and would greatly appreciate your comments and advice. I was there 2 years ago but without any real recommendation I really did not know what to expect and after having a peep at boys dancing I usually left for another short and disappointing inspection.
Quote |