Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Seeking Young Top Boy
View Single Post
Old 1st April 2010, 06:50 AM
lookingbgky
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to lookingbgky
Exclamation Seeking Young Top Boy

Older (64) bi, married guy, traveling alone, will be visiting in the Ellijay area for a few days starting Fri, Apr 23. I am looking for "boyish" younger and/or smoother guys and who are at least top/vers, if not outright all top. Just be at least legal age. I'm not into guys who are too hairy or guys whose weight is too heavy proportionate to height. I am very into licking, sucking, rimming, deep-throat. Love to get a guy all hot and bothered and then have him violate my ass with his throbbing cock. If you're a guy who likes to make-out, that would be great, but not required. Basically, I want a "pretty" "boy" I can lick, suck, rim, and have fuck me. I wanna see your face when you cum with your dick deep in my ass. I am five-ten, about 180, moderately hairy, clean, safe, discreet. I will share a pic after we've talked a bit, but not on first reply.
Quote |