Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How about Bangkok now?
View Single Post
Old 6th April 2010, 08:34 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by linga View Post
I have planned to be there in Songkran but the security is awful.I don't know if I should come there or ccancel my trip?Any advice?

-- Y'day., (06th.), forenoon I walked to, (10.30hrs.) & from (12.45.hrs.), SILOM COMPLEX SHOPPING PLAZA - it's on Tnn. Si Lom right by BTS. Sala Daeng - and the only ones wearing red shirts whom I saw were a few of the poor but honest sidewalk vendors.
- But I u'stand. that the red-shirts processed up & down Tnn. Si Lom for a couple of hours in the a'noon.
- But by 16.30.hrs. Tnn. Si Lom was clear and traffic was flowing as it does on any tuesday a'noon..
- Of course, with the red shirts occupying R'PRASON. I'SECT. it's likely that there'll be no cruising in BIG C - R'DAMRI., but there are plenty of other places to wch. to go, aren't there?
- Y'day. both the BTS. & the MRT. were running, and most of the 'buses. seemed to be running, too.
-- But, of course, sit'ns. & times can change: 'Tempora mutantur ... .'.
-- But the bottom line is: 'Up to you.' as our Th. boyz are alleged to say.

-- E&OE.. -- Usual disclaimers, no liabilities etc. etc., (See small print at the bottom of p94.),. ;-)
Quote |