Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 8th April 2010, 08:40 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

I noted and visited a new massage place (well, new to me... haven't seen it before) on the corner of Surawongse and the little dead-end soi opposite Le Meridien Hotel. It is next to Tokyu or Toyu massage (that used to have a sex boy or 2...alas no more). This new place is called Proud 66 Massage. I am proud to say, I was able to taste some love juice and had mine sampled.
The boys are my type..slim, Isaan guys...similar to those from Prime and Best massage places. The massage is priced competitively with many options and combinations...ie oil 1 hour Bht400, Thai mass 1 hr + oil mass 1 hr =Bht550. 30 min scrub + 1hr oil mass =Bht600.
Boys all sit outside and individually selectable and delectable. The guy I had was willing and able...name Kai.
Quote |