Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 8th April 2010, 07:41 PM
weiner_sucker
Cruiser

Wink Old hookup found

I recently ran into an old blowjob hookup I had met online years ago at the supermarket, and what seemed awkward at first quickly became friendly and made small talk. He was well into his late 40's now but was in great shape, graying hair. He asked me if I still had fun, and I mentioned I did. My heart raced because this was one cock that I loved to service! He is a good 8.5" at best with a beautiful mushroom head. We exchanged e-mails and wouldn't you know I got an e-mail that night asking if next Monday would work for me. I agreed, and suggest we meet at my place seeing as how I was single now and would have the house to myself.

Naturally, the next day he showed up in the morning and we quickly walked back into the bedroom where he began to undo my pants. My own hands trembled with excitement as I unzipped his slacks and fished out that wonderful pink limp monster! We groped at each other for a few minutes until he fell to his knees and began to lick and suck at my cock. My knees wobbled and I sat down on the bed while he serviced me. It was the hottest feeling as his mouth slurped and tugged on my aching prick, my hips bucking away to the rhythm of his mouth. He kept at it for several more minutes until I couldn't take it any longer and moaned outloud that I was going to cum. He kept right on sucking as I erupted load after load into his sucking mouth. My body quivered as I felt my cock spasming, his tongue swirling around the head of my dick.

It was my turn. I remembered that I had gagged and choked on his monster cock last time, but I was so damned horny by this point, I just wanted that warm meat in my hand and in my mouth. I smelled the musk of his erect prick and rubbed it against my face, kissing the tip and side as I worshipped this monster dick. I licked over the tip and prepared my mouth for the worst as I slowly took him in. Instantly I knew this was going to be the same. The girth of his cock was just too much to try and deepthroat, so I just sucked and sucked on the head while jerking him off by the shaft. This seemed to work because he was starting to moan as he laid completely flat. Pretty soon, I had a rhythm going with my head bobbing and shaft stroking and this really got him going!

Before long, he cried outloud "Oh God! Oh God!" and I felt a thick wad of his cream spurt into my mouth, then another, and then another. I kept jerking him and opened my mouth to lick at the tip of his cock, his cum spilling out. It was truly one of the messiest blowjobs I had given in a longtime, but I had really wanted him bad this time! My tongue ran over his twitching dong cleaning up any cum, then licking back up to kiss that gorgeous cockhead.

Looks like this might be a great Summer after all!
Quote |