Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 10th April 2010, 08:50 PM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot
Thumbs up

Oh man what hot stories! I wish I had one to share. For now all I can say that the biggest I have had has been m finger. And when I am really lubed up well I try to force two fingers in. And man that hurts, but a good kind of hurt.

I have had many fingers in me from time to time from other guys. But HONESTLY my fingers are actually kind of big so I found more pleasure from my own finger then from other men.

I have been wishing and dreaming of having a man enter me and for me to completley turn my body over to him as he would enter me and repeatedly take me over and over again.

Ok here is where I may get teased, but I have not even used a dildo yet. I can say I would really like to have a man take my anal virginity. I want to feel that pain for the first time. And hopefully a man who will take me and ease me into it slowly. Every tme I go to my favorite ABS, I always make myself ready for the possibility for that sort of fun. I know going to an ABS for a romantic time sounds crazy. But I can honestly say I have had some very romantic meetings at my ABS that were really sensual and romantic. It was smply the right moment at the time for either of us.

So for now I dream of the day that I hope will come when I finally have that momnet when I give my body over to that man and he gets the specialty of taking a virgin ass. And hear me moan with pain at first and then later moans of extasy and pleasure.

Oh per chance to dream.
Quote |