Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - PATTAYA please
Thread: PATTAYA please
View Single Post
Old 15th April 2010, 11:59 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Pattaya's a go-go bars.

-- My enthusiastic & American friend & I were in PATTAYA from 11th.-15th..

- 11th. to SUNEE PLAZA
- Our initial walk around was so disappointing, even for a sunday before the Songkran Fest'l.: what I felt to be a gen'l. air of doom & gloom, with just a few bars appearing to be hanging-on grimly before the expected "Time, gentlemen, please." would be called and the bell rung.
-- TOM YUM A GO-GO BAR: ETA. approx. 21.3O.hrs.. Drinks 14O./15O.Bh.. The usual & mostly young looking twinkie boyz. Several older ones playing openly with themselves and trying to interest us. Possily half-a-dozen or so spectators. A couple of v. young looking twinks attached themselves to me and asked to be 'Offed.'; both alleged that they are over 18YO. and have IDs. to prove it; both said that they were prepared to do anything.
-- We looked-in at a couple of other bars: pretty much the same scene, although the boyz tended to be older.

- 12th. to BOYZTOWN -
-- FUNNY BOYS: ETA. around 21.3O.hrs.. Drinks 14O./15O.Bh.. Possibly a score or so of boyz on parade with a couple of fairly good looking ones there; just an handful of spectators. A NO SMOKING bar with music not loud.
-- Then to WILD WEST BOYS.. Possibly a score or so of boyz on parade and a similar number of spectators. Show started promptly at just before 22.3O.hrs.; nothing v. daring by BKK. stds., but well-put-together and no long waits between acts. A NO SMOKING bar; after leaving we noticed several boyz outside smoking ciggies. while they were OFF-stage.

- 13th. - back to BOYZTOWN -
-- WILD WEST BOYZ: ETA. 22.OO.hrs.. A good 5O or so spectators. Show differenty from previous night but following the same gen'l. lines.
-- Then to A BOMB. Mature men, many of whom are tattooed. Possibly the last such bar for many such men before it'll be time to retire.

- 14th. - to SUNNEE PLAZA -
-- To KRAZY DRAGON - OMG., :-( , such a discouraging sight within: just a couple of boyz in briefs dancing on the central bar; another two or three in their trad. & white shorts and a small handful of waiters. Somany off & away for Songkran, I was told; but they'd return on saturday.
- A NO SMOKING BAR; music not too loud.

-- PS. - One evening we passed by CATS - it was CLOSED.
Quote |